Sunday 10 March 2013

Odeon Trafford Centre Screen 1 - Kai Po Che

This weekend was pretty bad as it was pouring down but I had my share of fun midweek. This time it was a solitary movie experience. One hell of a nightmare experience it is to be the only spectator in the entire screen. It was Thursday afternoon and I chose a Bollywood flick and there was no turn-up except me. All through the movie I was making sure that I had no other un-expected company. I could feel what Revathi experienced in the movie Raathri. Once the movie started it kept my mind occupied. When the movie paused for intermission there was killing silence all around me. I went out and saw that there was a CCTV capturing every moment in the screen. The theatre staff were monitoring it. This gave a sense of security for the second half of the movie. I finished my job at Trafford centre and was heading back.

Now, it was the turn of my second nightmare. It was pouring down heavily and the Apple maps were not picking up signal in the parking lot. I decided to get out to catch signals but it turned out that the phone needed a re-start to sort the apple maps issue. I had no option to stop and sort the phone so I continued driving by following the road signs. Thanks to H's advice, I studied the whole area in Google maps before my journey so I knew how to get to M60. The traffic was crawling on the motorway and as soon as I entered I had to take the right lane to go home, which I did not learn from Google, I was in a desperate rush to get into the right lane and no body was letting me in. I risked it totally and got into the right route and thanks to the 20 MPH traffic I restarted my phone and set the maps all while driving carefully. Thanks to the man up above the sky for taking care of me and getting me home. Trafford centre, Never again I shall see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment